ACT Aspire Reporting Resources
ACT Aspire provides multiple resources for accessing and interpreting reports for each assessment.
- Understanding reports
- Sample reports
- Information for ordering reports
- Reporting information on Avocet and TMS
Summative Data Interpretation Workshop
Understanding Your Summative Results
Accessing Periodic Reports
Users with the Administrator or Test Coordinator roles will be able to generate Periodic reports on the ACT Aspire Portal. Reports are generally available within an hour after the student submits their final answers. Click the link below to view the Accessing Periodic Reports sections of the ACT Aspire Portal Users Guide on Avocet.
Reporting Information on Avocet and the Training Management System (TMS)
Complete reporting resources can be found on the (R) Reporting section on Avocet.
Reporting training modules can be found on the Training Management System (TMS) Reporting and Data Usage tab for extensive reporting interpretation videos.
- Periodic and Summative reporting resources.
- Student Performance File (SPF) Layout.
- How to access reports.
- Reporting communication resources.
Training Management System https://actaspire.tms.pearson.com
- Register and access with your email address to track your training progress and view training transcripts.
- Training modules for both Periodic and Summative reporting.
- Separate modules for accessing, interpreting, and generating reports.
- Modules are self-paced and module content is searchable.